Purchasing a new vehicle is not a one size fits all situation
When it comes to leasing or financing a vehicle, the correct decision lies in the details. Here at Williamson Chrysler, our sales and leasing consultants are experts in exploring the best possible option to suit your unique and individual needs. Whether you decide to finance or lease a personal or commercial vehicle we guarantee that we will work tirelessly to find you the perfect deal.
Should I Lease or Finance My New Vehicle?
Benefits of Leasing
- Leasing requires less money up front and has a lower monthly payment
- Leasing gives you the ability to upgrade your vehicle more frequently
- There is no pressure to buy the vehicle! When your lease is up, if you love the car you can purchase it outright, finance it or you can walk away and drive something new!
- There is no chance of negative equity when leasing as long as you go full term
- Unexpected costs are much easier to control when leasing. As a lease term is shorter, the vehicle will be under warranty for a higher percentage of time compared to financing.
- Save on the tax! When you lease a car you only pay sales tax on the monthly payment rather than the full purchase price
- Contrary to popular belief, kilometer allowances are flexible! Be sure to discuss your driving habits with your finance manager to ensure that we set your lease up to best suit your needs!
- Lease protection is also available to avoid penalties at the end of your lease as well as waive your security deposit.
Benefits of Financing
- You own the car! When your finance term is over, the car is yours to keep or leverage as you please.
- There is a great deal of flexibility in regards to down payment and length of term. You can finance a vehicle for up to 8 years in Canada!
- Financing a vehicle may costs less in the long run. The vehicle is technically payment free after the finance term is over, but maintenance and repairs still exist.
- Financing means you are free to customize or modify your car however you like
- There is absolutely no kilometer allowance ever
- There is no possibility of penalties at the end of your term. The vehicle is now your asset to leverage, meaning any imperfections affect the value you may gain.
- Extended warranties are available to purchase after your manufactures warranty is up
Ready to find out more?
Are You A Business Owner?
Transportation is a necessity to almost any business, it quite literally fuels the day-to-day affairs. As a business owner your time and attention goes to the business, not the vehicles that get you and your employees from A to B. Here at Williamson Chrysler, our in-house leasing company has the resources, skills and expertise to effectively manage your company's fleet, letting you do what you do best.
Here are some of the benefits of Commercial Leasing:
- Open End Leases
- Modern equipment
- Flexible terms ranging from 1 to 5 years
- Plenty of end of lease options- return, finance or extend your lease
- Flexible kilometer allowances
- Penalty protection
- Tax Advantages
- Fleet Management
- Fleet Credits